Monday, June 28, 2010

Saturday June 26, 2010-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

I slept a little later this morning because I was up so late last night sitting out with our friends, sleeping until about 5AM. I went down and drank coffee with the guys and came back home and took Stella to work. So routine...

I came back here and washed the truck. It has rained a couple of times recently, just showers, but enough to leave the truck with a layer of dirt and mud all along the sides. It doesn't take long to wash it but it's certainly hot work. It dries almost as soon as I stopped squirting water on it, but at least its clean.

I picked Stella up from work and we stopped at Marco's and had supper. This is a pretty good restaurant and although its all mexican food, all the restaurants are different. We started eating here when we had coupons and have just kept eating here. I guess the coupons really do work.

We came back home and our friends Larry and Pat came over and sat outside our house, chatting tonight. We didn't stay out too late tonight because of the flies and skeeters. It has been pleasant to sit outside because we get the early shade, being on the west side of the park and against the tree line. We like these sites and will miss them when we return in October. I'm still not sure of which site we'll be in, but it will be a good one. Melissa is working on it for me.

So long.

No comments: