Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday June 2, 2010-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

Today I got up and made coffee for the guys and sure enough, John showed up with Andy. He said he has been sick for the last few days, so it was good to see him again. I had missed seeing him walking his little dog, so I knew something must be wrong.

I took Stella to work and called an old friend of mine that is the Building Official for the city of Tomball and made arrangements to eat lunch with tomorrow. I'll go to his office and meet him there. Then I went to look at some trucks at Parkway Chevrolet. They have several new '09 Chevy 3500's and one demo unit to look at.

I came back home and did some research on the trucks that I looked at. I think they may be a good deal, but it all depends on what the dealer tells me and the price he offers. We'll see how this works out.

Nick brought some boxes over to take to Stella at Timber Ridge. They will be moving into their new building later in the week, so now she can start packing things up. I helped her out this morning by going over to the laundry and robbing the change out of the machines. Wow, there are a lot of quarters in there. she later told me there was almost $190. Lots of clean clothes...

We went back by Parkway Chevrolet and looked at the trucks again. The saleslady that waited on me was busy and couldn't come out, but she called me later and apologized. She is going to work up some more figures for us and we'll see what happens.

Donna had given us a coupon book for restaurants in this area, so we took advantage of it and went to Marco's Mexican restaurant. There used to be one in the Clear Lake area that we went to all the time but it closed, so it was nice to go back to one. The food was good and we enjoyed it, and really enjoyed the two meals for the price of one.

When we got home, guess what we discovered? Yep, you're right again. The dang refrigerator has stopped working again! Johnny will be getting a call tomorrow for sure. This is getting silly.

So long.

2 comments:

Rick and Brenda said...

How about a picture of the new office space? Are they using the same office building?

Jay said...

The buildings haven't been moved yet. When they make the move,I'll take some pics.