Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thursday June 10, 2010-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

Today was a very laid back day around here. I went down and made coffee for the guys, so that was an enjoyable way to start the morning. Since we don't have a truck today, we are very limited with anything to do today. Cameron woke earlier than Tyler and while I was drinking coffee, I noticed him riding his bike near the rally hall. When I got home, Stella said he had come down to drink coffee with me and the guys but he never came over to ask for some.

Cam and Tyler spent most of the day either fishing or swimming. They made a new friend named Joseph who is visiting the park with his family. They spent a lot of time with him today and stayed outside, which made it nice for me. I didn't have to fight either of them over my computer.That smarty pants Tyler made a comment about me spending all day in my chair, but I reminded him that I had come down to the pool twice in the afternoon to check on them. Granted, I didn't spend a lot of time outside (it's HOT!!) but I did get out a few times.

Stella fixed us some of her soup for supper, and the boys ate when they came in from the pool. Of course, as soon as they finished eating, they went back down to the pool. They're probably growing webs between their toes, they spend so much time in the water. At least they're having fun.

So long.

No comments: