Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Monday May 24, 2010-Rayford Crossing Resort

Today is our day off before starting our new job as workers at Timber Ridge RV Village. Stella will run the office and I will do odd jobs around the park. We went over and talked to Gwen today and she said we could stay here at Rayford and still work at the park, so that is what we're going to do, at least through the end of the month. I think it will work out much better for us because there is little to do at Timber Ridge because most of the tenants work and are gone during the day, but it is a bit of a drive over there. We'll see how it works out...

Stella wanted to get her hair cut this afternoon, so I took her over to the Kroger shopping where she got her hair done. As usual I sat in the truck and read. I did have to keep the truck running to use the air conditioner unlike Elkhart where it was pleasantly cool. I said I was tired of the cold weather, but now I am starting to change my mind.

We came home and cleaned up a bit and went over to Ted and Donna's where they were having a hamburger cookout for some of their neighbors in the Woodlands. It was a good turnout and a fun time. We were glad they invited us. We later went back over and helped clean up. Ted and Donna still had to take her Expedition back to their house and drop off the party stuff and I'm sure they were late getting back here. We did get in a very nice visit with them.

So long.

No comments: