Monday, May 31, 2010

Saturday May 29, 2010-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

I had gotten a key to the Rayford room from Gwen because I asked her if we could have coffee in the rally hall this morning. I told her that I would come down and make coffee for the guys but she said that since the park was furnishing a breakfast in the morning, we could just come down and use their coffee pot and then it would be ready for the breakfast, so that is what I did. I went down very early and plugged the coffee pot in and came home and took a shower and went back down to drink coffee with the guys.

The breakfast was breakfast tacos from Mario's Mexican restaurant and they were very good. We enjoyed visiting with some of our friends after breakfast and we came on back home. The park is completely full for the first big holiday of the summer. These are the kind of weekends that its good to own a park.

I don't know what is going on, but somehow my computer is now translating everything into spanish for me. When I move the cursor over a word, it immediately gives me a translation to me. As far as I know, I haven't downloaded any software for this.

This afternoon, Ricky and Dee came over to the park to visit. We sat inside Tommy and Susan's motorhome and chatted with them for awhile and went to eat at Alamo Joe's mexican restaurant. We had a nice time with them and after supper, we all came back to the park. Since it had cooled off, we sat outside at Tommy's. Billy and Gwen came by and hung out with us for awhile. They had bad news for Tommy and Susan. They had originally planned to leave tomorrow but since this is a holiday weekend, had thought about staying until Monday but someone else had reserved their site on Sunday night for the next week, so they would have to leave tomorrow after all.That's the problem with staying in the popular premium sites, when someone reserves it, you have to either move or leave as planned. They said they needed to leave anyway because they have been here for a month and have things at their house to get done. We will miss them when they leave.

So long.

1 comment:

Juju and Harry said...

You should have come with us the highs have been in the mid 60's with no bugs.

Harry