Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sunday June 27, 2010-Rayford Crossing RV Resort

I went down for coffee again this morning but I'm sure you're tired of hearing about that, so let's just assume that I went for coffee every morning unless something comes up and we don't do it, okay?

I came back home and Stella fixed us a delicious breakfast. Since the dang fridge is still out, we had limited selection of breakfast, but she whipped up some eggs on tortillas that were very good. We just hung out here in the trailer until Tommy contacted me and said he would like to come by. Susan had to go in to work for awhile this morning, so he dropped by to visit. We had made arrangements with our neighbors, Larry and Pat, to go out to a late lunch or early supper (lupper?) at the Adobe restaurant on Westheimer in Houston. It is one of our favorite places to go for people watching and has really good food too. I drove us over and we all enjoyed ourselves and had a great meal. We were all drowsy on the way back here, but we made it without any problem. We all went in, intending to come back outside but I think everyone probably sat in their recliners and went to sleep. I know I did...

So long.

No comments: