Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday May 23, 2011-#1 RV Park of Tyler

We got more cleaning up done around the trailer today. We both went through our shoes and clothes and got rid of the old shoes and clothes that we don't wear any more. This is something we do from time to time to keep down the clutter. We will take them to a Goodwill drop box so someone may get some use out of them.

One of my old workout partners, Smokey Culver, sent me some pictures of our powerlifting days. This picture was taken at a powerlifting meet somewhere, but I don't remember where it was. I was spotting for Smokey, who is doing the bench press.
As you can see, I wasn't always white headed! Thats me standing over him in my favorite tee shirt. I still have most of my trophies that I won, put up in my storage building. Tyler and Cameron have a couple of them, and I plan to leave them to my grandsons. They are too big and heavy for me to carry them around with me now. It seems like a lifetime ago, and it was, but it brings back a lot of memories.

I know this has nothing to do with what we're doing now, but I wanted to share something of my past with you.

So long.

No comments: