Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday May 17, 2011-Paradise Lake RV Resort

It was cold here again this morning. I woke up and it was 55 degrees inside the trailer, so I just snuggled deeper in the blanket. I finally got up about 8 o'clock and it had warmed up. After eating breakfast, I spoke with Janie and made arrangements to meet her at a store where she was running an errand.

We met her and went with her on some more errands and then had a delicious lunch at the Ocean Buffet oriental restaurant. It was a good meal and we had a nice visit with Janie. Janie is my mother's sister and we had a lot of reminiscing to do. I am sorry that I lost track of my family, but I'm trying to make up for it.

Stella and Janie got in some "retail therapy" at a couple of stores and I just walked around while they shopped. Poor, poor me...

We came back home and chilled at the house. This is a very quiet park and there is very little traffic here. The amenities could be better with at least some paved, smooth roads but for the money its not that bad. We will come back here in the future.

Not much to report today.

So long.

No comments: