Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wednesday February 1, 2012-Mission West RV Resort

We didn't do too much this morning because we were going over to the Heartland Owners Meet and Greet this afternoon. I had coffee with the guys this morning and am apparently making friends with them because they include me in their conversations now.

We went over to Retama to help Ken and Kathy set up tables and clean the glass tops of the outside tables. Some of our friends began arriving soon after we got there, but it all worked out. We ended up with about 40 people that came today. There was plenty of good food and I believe that everyone had a good time. I know we did. It was good to meet some new people whose names I see all the time on the forum.

This is really a classy place, Retama Village. We will be looking forward to next year's gathering.

So long.

No comments: