Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday September 11, 2012-Mountain View RV park

Deptofhomesecurity.jpg

I copied this from Sam and Donna's blog and I hope he doesn't mind. He's an ex-Chief of Police and I have been following him for a couple of years. I saw this picture and thought it was nice and kind of appropriate today, the 11th anniversary of the attack on the World Trade Center in New York City.

LET US NEVER FORGET!

I watched the televised reading of the victim's names by family members and was struck by the sorrow. It was heartbreaking to see them, especially after watching the President of the United States with a look on his face as if he would rather be somewhere else. He looked completely bored and unconcerned but at least he did salute when the National Anthem was played.

I am writing this as the morning goes along. I went out for my morning walk around the park and it was too cold to complete the entire walk(wasn't dressed properly). I will finish it later in the morning after it warms up and I am wearing warmer clothes!

It warmed up a bit and after putting on sweats and a hoodie, I finished my walk around the park. Thats one thing I will miss about this place, I have a measured-off distance of one mile to walk. It began to rain later in the morning and we went into town to drop off some of Stella's work mail at the post office and went to the grocery store when it began to rain even harder. We came on back home where we stayed for the rest of the afternoon. It continued to rain and stayed cool and if this keeps up, it will be a great night for sleeping! Gotta find the silver lining...

So long.

No comments: