Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday September 12, 2012-Mountain View RV Park

Today has been a miserable day around here. It was raining when I woke this morning and the temp was down around 40, so it was pretty chilly. I think it made it into the low 60's but it didn't stay there very long.

We had planned to make our last drive up into the mountains today to check out the golden leaves but since it was raining, we didn't want to venture out. The television signal drifted in and out and the internet signal was very slow, so it was a bad day all the way around. I tried a couple of times to take a walk but it always started to rain again, so I didn't get my full mile walk in. Maybe later in the afternoon it will slack up.

Well, the afternoon has passed and the rain ever let up. The heavy clouds knocked out the television, so the high point of the afternoon was driving the trash to the other side of the park to the dumpster. I took that time to drive around the park to have a look around, and it is getting empty now! I've never seen this place this empty and with all the rain, water is standing on the streets and in many of the sites. If it wasn't so bad out, I'd take some photos. I'll do that before we leave. At least it's not freezing!

So long.

No comments: