Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Septembr 8, 2012-Moving day-Mountain View RV Park to Lakeside KOA, Fort Collins CO

We were up at 6AM this morning but it was COLD!!! The thermometer showed 31 but the computer report said it was 28. Our water wasn't frozen but it was on the way. When Stella turned the water tap on, it was a mere trickle but it soon broke through the ice in the pipe/hose and we had a full-flow of water. When I went outside, about 7:30, Bill was checking his hose because his water had frozen completely! I don't know when his water thawed, but as far as I know, it didn't start running again before we left.

We made good time getting ready to leave and pulled out at 9:30, or right on time. I had predicted that we would leave between 9 and 10, so I was right on! Yaay Me!

We only made two stops along the way and ran into some bad traffic just outside Denver but didn't lose too much time, We arrived here about 4:30. This is a nice park, not as picturesque as some but nice. I haven't had a chance to do much exploring yet but plan to tomorrow. I think some of the rally-goers will start to arrive tomorrow, so my time may be cut short.

It's so good to get a good Internet signal, maybe I can get some pictures loaded now. Here's hoping...

So long.

No comments: