Saturday, March 16, 2013

Friday March 15, 2013-Oasis RV Resort

We woke to another beautiful morning here. I went outside and started cleaning up the outside of the trailer, and soon Stella came out and helped me wash the trailer, Actually, she rinsed after I washed, I think so that she could be sure that I wouldn't squirt her with the hose. The wind cooled me off as I worked on washing up.

As soon as we got through, we went over to pick up Tyler and Cam so we could spend another day with them. Of course, as soon as we got to their house, they were hungry and wanted to go out to eat, so we went to the Center Buffet in League City for lunch. We returned here to the park and the boys and I went up to the rally hall where we played shuffle bowl, darts, and Cam and I played a few rounds of horseshoes outside before coming back home.

We rested for awhile and I tried to nap but the boys kept making fun of me, so I could never actually sleep. Tyler was going over to a friend's house, so we dropped him off and then took Cam home. While there, I saw where I had missed a call from Cook Ford, telling me that my truck was ready. I had left my phone inside while I washed the truck and had been busy with the boys and had not heard it ring all afternoon, so I missed the call. Oh well, we'll keep the little rental car until Monday morning when I'll get my truck back. It will be good to have it back.

So long.


No comments: