Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday March 24, 2013-Coffee Creek RV Resort

Wow, winter returned this morning! It was 37 degrees outside, and since the propane ran out sometime during the night, it was a chilly 61 in the trailer. Guess what the first thing I did was when I got up?

We had a continental breakfast in the rally hall for all of us, but especially for those that had to leave this morning. That fireplace got a good workout too... I exchanged cards with several of the new people and a couple of them said that they will try to make either the Montgomery rally or the Oklahoma rally in Durant. I hope they do!

The group of us that stayed behind went over to Mineral Wells to eat at a place called Pastafini Italian Ristorante for some good Italian food. They served some of the best bread that I have had in a long time. The food was good, the service was great and the company was fun. It was a great way to finish up the rally.

I came home and got caught up on my blogging and worked on my Heartland Highlights paper that I'm writing. It will be published soon and you can see what I wrote. I know this is short but I'm getting tired.

So long.

No comments: