Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tuesday September 22, 2009-Priest Gulch campground

We woke to 31 degree temperatures again this morning, brrrrr. It was cozy in the trailer so we didn't go outside until it warmed up a bit. I took Cassie out this morning to take her morning walk, and since she seems to want to go up the side of the mountain on the road, this morning we went. She sniffs out on the side of the road and seem interested in going further up in the woods, but comes back down when she only goes a few feet. I haven't seen any signs of wildlife like tracks or scat, so I can't tell what she is smelling.


Stella worked on some of her client's books most of the day today and I stayed out of her way. I was having trouble getting on the Internet all day, so I spent a lot of time outside. It was cold and cloudy most of the day but I took a walk around the park and visited with some of the friends I had made all over the park. Most of the folks up here are very nice and we will likely come back to this park.

About 3:30, we decided to go back down to the Dolores Brewery to have more pizza and beer. We met Gene and Bonnie there, but Tommy decided not to go since Tess was still a little sick and he didn't want to risk leaving her alone, so we brought him some pizza. When we got back sat outside at the fire that had been laid last night. Our new neighbors, Bob and Hellene came over and sat out with us. We stayed out until about nine o'clock when it began getting colder.

So long.


No comments: