Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday March 1, 2008

Today was a rest day for us. We stayed in the park all day long and did household chores. I cleaned up one of our lawn chairs that had gotten some mold on the top, but it looked to me like it was merely dirty. I sprayed it with some cleaner and then brushed it with a stiff bristle brush and after it dried, it looked very much improved. Stella went to the laundry and did the clothes washing. I stayed in the trailer and dusted around and picked up some clothes while she was gone.

After finishing our chores, we met Ted and Donna and went down to the rally hall and played a rousing game of Mexican Train in the card room. We also got to listen to a banjo concert that started at five o'clock. I guess we technically cheated by not paying for the concert but we were in the card room first.

After finishing our game, they were serving ice cream in the rally hall. I didn't feel like having any (trying to be good on sugar) so we walked back to the trailer and Stella fixed me a sandwich for supper. We stayed inside and watched TV for the rest of the night.

No comments: