Friday, March 20, 2009

Thursday March 19, 2009

Today was the first day of arrival for the Boomers for my retirement rally. Several of our friends from the Boomers arrived today and we had a very enjoyable time sitting around and visiting with our friends all day long as they arrived.

Carla Clifton had offered to do a craw fish boil for everyone tonight. David and I helped her with some of her preparations and getting her trailer set up, and David then helped her fix the craw fish. We ended up with a lot of craw fish left over, but a great time was had by all.

Tommy had his campfire all set up, so when we finished eating, we went to Tommy's and sat around the fire. I stayed out until about 10:30 and finally turned in. Cameron helped me get their bed made up and me and the boys went to bed.

A short days recollection for a very nice day.

No comments: