Stella had to work at Eric's office today, so I took her to his office and sat downstairs in the lobby reading my book. When she got through, we went to the house and worked in the master bedroom cleaning it out and moving all the stuff that had gotten piled on the bed. Jackie, one of Dr. Gulde's employees was going to come get the waterbed and bedroom suite, so we had to get it ready to go. We left the hose hooked up to the bed, trying to drain it and went home to eat supper. We went back to the house and discovered that the drain kit that had been furnished with the mattress was not working. It may have removed a few gallons of water, but not enough to make a difference. We continued to work in the house and garage until late at night. The water hose that I was using was an old RV white hose that was old and very soft with several kinks in it, which may have caused the suction to stop. About 11 o'clock we went to Wal Mart to get a new hose to see if it would work. They only sell 50 and 75 foot hoses, not the old short, cheap ones like I wanted. I bought the cheapest 50 footer that I could find and we went back to the house to see if it would work. It didn't. We finally went home about midnight after a frustrating night.
We'll start fresh again in the morning. We are supposed to be going to Rayford tomorrow so we can leave for Burleson on Friday and our Colorado trip.