Saturday, February 23, 2013

Friday February 22, 2013-Woodland Lakes RV Park

I woke up early to drive over to Rayford Crossing to have coffee with the guys. I had talked to Tommy and told him of my plan so he could be there to let me in and it worked out perfectly. As I walked up, I talked to a couple of the guys who were outside smoking, but then Tommy opened the door for me and all of them were very surprised. I wish I had a small video camera to take the surprised looks on their faces, because no one knew or expected me to be there. There were 15 or 16 guys there and I knew all of them but a couple.

It was very good to see my old friends, and we had a nice visit before the coffee ran out and we all split up to leave. I went by and talked to Big John and Jan, who had just bought a new Montana trailer that was being delivered later today, and also saw Jerry and Diane, Jim and Reta and Roy and June. It was so good to see so many of my friends and it makes me miss coming to Rayford and all the memories there.

I came back home and picked up a couple of donuts for Stella to eat for breakfast-what a good husband I am...  Tommy and Susan invited us over to their place at Rayford for lunch with them and also Warren and Judy, some more old friends. We had a great lunch of soup that Susan had made, and got caught up on what has been going on at Rayford. We later walked down to see John and Jan's new trailer. It is nice and I hope that they enjoy it. It has bunk beds for their grandkids and that will come in handy.

We ran a couple of errands and came on back home in time for a nap. We've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to nap as much and my chair missed me. It had been a good day and I was ready!

So long.

No comments: