Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday February 12, 2013-Buckhorn Lake Resort

At least it wasn't as cold this morning as had been forecast. It was still plenty chilly, but I only saw 49 degrees on my thermometer instead of 34. The fireplace soon warmed things up nicely. I walked down to the other end of the park to visit Michael and Kelly. I don't know why we are so spread out, but I guess that's the way things go around here. I think the park could have done a much better job of assigning sites, but that's just my opinion.

We didn't do anything today but stay around here and visit with our friends that were already here and more that arrived later in the afternoon. The weather turned off nice with bright sunny skies but it was very windy all day. It started getting cool in the late afternoon, so we all went our separate ways at suppertime.

It was a nice, relaxing day, visiting with friends. The rally starts tomorrow, so I'll likely have more to report. Maybe I'll eat another big breakfast to have the energy to walk all the way down to the other end of the park again. At least I'll get my walking mileage in...

So long.

1 comment:

2psnapod1 said...

Oh oh! You must not have gotten that big breakfast in!