Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday February 5, 2013-Retama Village

We took a day off today to take care of some errands and to relax. I took a nice walk in the morning and when done, I ran into Jim who told me that he and Nancy were going to the Birding Sanctuary this morning. It was getting warm, so I took a pass and decided to stay home. When they returned he said it had been hot, so I'm kinda glad we didn't go.

We went to the Post Office and picked up some mail and went to Wal Mart and bought a few things, including over $200 in fuel! I filled up both tanks but it still hurts. Oh, I long for the days of long ago when fuel prices were much lower! I'm afraid those days are long gone and will never return. When I was a kid, driving my Mustang, $200 in gas would have lasted a couple of months! I will say that this fuel should last us until we leave in March for our summer trip, but really....!

I did manage to catch up on my blogging, so that is a positive. Until next time,

So long.






















































































No comments: