Monday, February 25, 2013

Sunday February 24, 2013-Woodland Lakes RV Park

Today was another slow day around here. We had some noisy neighbors in a motorhome that left early this morning. No, they didn't play loud music or anything like that, they just made a lot of banging and clanging around as they loaded up to leave. I'm pretty sure they didn't do it on purpose, but when you're leaving at the ungodly hour of 6:30, please don't slam baggage doors and the front door of their home. It makes the old folks next door unhappy.

About the only constructive thing we did today was wash clothes. It seems like that's all we do, but Stella likes to keep things clean. Me, I'm not that picky, and I don't think my jeans need washing every time I put them on. I mean, I'm not getting out and rolling around in the dirt, or doing work in them and getting them all sweaty. At any rate, we went to the little washateria here in the park and found that it is a little cheaper here. Whatever, I'll take it!

I want to do a little review of this park, as we prepare to leave tomorrow. It's a nice, quiet little park with a lot of potential. There is too much bare dirt around here. I don't mind dirt or gravel sites, but some grass to walk on would be really nice. The blacktop roads need repair and I've already heard that it's planned, so I'll be interested in seeing what happens while we're away. We'll return to this park next time we're in the north Houston/Conroe area.

So long.

No comments: