Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday February 7, 2013-Retama Village

Our friends Dan and Karen (Karen's blog) came down from Aransas Pass where they have been staying for the winter season. Although I have been in contact with Karen quite a bit, we haven't seen them since we were in Gillette Wyoming for the Heartland rally last June. Karen is hosting a Heartland Owner Meet and Greet later this month. 

Maybe I'll stop taking photos with my I-Phone. I cut out Michael sitting on the left, but you can see Stella, Dan, Jim, Nancy, Kelly and Karen sitting beside our trailer where we had a nice visit before going out to eat at Cheddar's Restaurant, another of our favorites. We stayed in the restaurant about 2 hours talking and catching up. Jim gave Karen a quick lesson in using her I-Pad and they downloaded some apps. I'm still resisting buying one, but after seeing Jim use his, I can see how it could come in handy.

We came back here and visited a bit more, going over the rally stats for the upcoming national rally in Goshen. There are 240 signed up as of this afternoon after only a few days of registration. It's amazing to see the clamor over this rally. I am so glad to see many friends at the rally.

So long.




No comments: