Saturday, November 14, 2009

Friday November 13, 2009-Rayford Crossing

Wow, we had a lot of guys in for coffee this morning. Several men from the Holiday Rambler rally group joined us, making it "cozy". We really had plenty of room but did have to set up a new table.

We stayed in again today and Stella worked on her client's books all day long. I just walked around the park, talking to people. It was a very nice day again weather wise, so it was nice to be outside. I walked down to the dog run and the children's play area and saw that everything has been replaced that was damaged from the storm. This was the last area of damage to be repaired.

I worked on the water filter in the afternoon. It has been awhile since I changed the filter cartridge, so I turned the water off and changed it. Later in the afternoon, Stella started getting ready to go to play bingo and while taking her shower, the water just stopped. She had been in the shower for a few minutes when it stopped, so I went outside to check everything. I didn't find anything wrong with the lines or hose, so I disconnected the filter, thinking something must be wrong with it. The water came back on and ran fine, so I don't know why it cut off. The only thing I can think of is that there was a kink in the hose that I didn't notice and somehow it got straightened out.

Stella went down and played bingo and of course she didn't win. Everyone knows those games are rigged! Our friends Warren won one game, his wife Judy won another and another family split the last two games. They're rigged I'm telling you!

So long.

No comments: