Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saturday May 16, 2009

We stayed in the trailer again this morning and Stella worked on client's work again. My back was still bothering me, so I sat in the recliner on the heating/vibrating pad to try to make it feel better. It has been bothering me for over a week now. I don't know how I injured myself, but it's not a muscle pull, it feels more like a strain of some sort.

We went to Cameron's first playoff game this afternoon, and luckily for them, they won! The final score was 12-3
against a team that they had beaten three times before. Our boys looked pretty good so far, but it is a single elimination playoff, so one loss and they are out.

We all went to eat at Gringo's restaurant, one of our favorite Mexican food restaurants. After eating, we took the boys to their house where they picked up some clothes and came home with MeMaw and PePaw. Of course, Tyler immediately found my laptop and started playing games online. We monitor the sites he goes to and are careful that he doesn't go into an innapropriate site, even if by accident.

We all got a good night's sleep, but I'm not sure how late Tyler was up playing on the computer.

Til next time....

No comments: