Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wednesday May 13, 2009

Today was another stay at the trailer while Stella works days. She had made arrangements to go to Dr. Merritt's clinic in Webster today and left here about 10. She stayed there all morning but came home about 2 with hamburgers for our lunch. I love Whataburgers!

Stella had made arrangements to meet with Dr. Merritt this afternoon and left about 4 to go to her office. I cleaned up a little more in the trailer while she was gone.

A little after 5, Cameron called me and asked if we could come back over to play some games with them tonight. How could I refuse when he asked me "Please come over PePaw?" I called Stella just as she was leaving the office and she met me over at Kim's house. Looking back on it, I shouldn't have gone because I got beaten badly in Tri-ominoes. I had to pick up every domino in the "bone pile" after I couldn't play right off the bat. It was bad.....

We came home and my back started bothering me again. I took some more Motrin but spent another sleepless night in my recliner. I don't know what I've done to my back, but I wish it would fix itself. Without insurance I can't afford to go to the doctor and have very expensive x-rays or MRI's run.
Kids, take a lesson from me and try your best to have some kind of insurance coverage when you retire!

So long for now,

No comments: