Friday, May 15, 2009

Thursday May 14, 2009

Stella had to meet Dr. Gulde this morning to go to Houston for an appeal hearing from a former employee who is appealing her termination. They have already been to the termination hearing and the finding was in the doctor's favor, but this ex-employee has appealed.

I stayed at home and did chores around here. I took care of Cassie, put away some of my stuff that I brought over from the house and cleaned up some around here. Of course, I took a couple of naps in my recliner, but that's one of the luxuries of being retired.

Stella was gone longer than we had expected, but when she returned, she fixed us a new dish for us, hot dogs with sauerkraut. They were very good, better than I expected them to be.

After the late lunch, we stayed around here until time to go to Cameron's baseball game. His team got blown out again, 12-4. They are apparently getting tired of the baseball season and didn't score a run until the last inning. Tomorrow is the last game of the regular season, so we'll see how they do in the playoffs.

Til next time.

No comments: