Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Saturday October 10, 2009-Rayford Crossing

I made coffee for the guys in the rally hall this morning, although only 4 of us showed up, Jim, Bob, Bill and I. I made some extra this morning because I had talked to one of the men from the rally group that was here at the park this weekend and had invited them for coffee along with us, but they didn't come over. When we left, Jim and I told them that if they needed some more coffee, to help themselves since we had a lot left over.

Bill and I went to a local store and picked up some breakfast tacos after we finished our coffee. It was nice to just sit outside with our friends, eating breakfast and enjoying the weather.

We just hung out here in the park in the cold weather. The cold front had made it and it was cold all day long. We didn't do too much of anything today but went out to eat at the Casa Imperial for supper. We came back to the park and had a small fire at Bill's trailer. It was cool enough to enjoy the fire but not cold enough to make it uncomfortable being outside. It was a very nice day.

So long.

No comments: