Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tuesday October 13, 2009-Rayford Crossing

We had the usual group for coffee this morning. Its a great way to greet the new day and I'm up anyway, so why not go down and make coffee?


I'm having trouble getting my network enabled to be able to access the internet without using the park wifi. I don't know what I've done wrong, but I'll get it figured out and be my own "hot spot" soon.

Jim and Sheila and their friends from Louisiana David and Susan arrived this afternoon, as well as Jerry and Diane. This brings us to nine that are here early for our rally. Most of the group went to have mexican food at the Casa Imperial, and we all had a very nice meal. We came back to the park and sat outside at Bill's trailer. Another nice night with friends.

So long.

No comments: