Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunday May 13, 2012-Oasis RV Resort/Ron Hoover RV

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Today is the day for everyone to honor their mother and grandmother. I would love to be able to do that, but all of my mothers, both my mother and mother-in-law as well as my grandmothers on both sides are all gone. My mother only lived to be 43 years old and died of cancer. She was a life-long smoker and that terrible disease took her life.

We had a pretty laid back morning around here. It was nice outside, so we went outside and drank our coffee outside. It was a great way to start the day.

Jeremy invited us to come over to eat barbecued ribs that he was fixing, so we went over there about 2 and hung out all afternoon with them. We didn't spend much time with the boys because they were glued to their X-Box and other games. I think they like it when we're in the house but they're too busy with their own interests. How quickly they grow up!

I hope you had a nice Mothers day.

So long.

No comments: