Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wednesday May 16, 2012-Oasis RV Resort/Ron Hoover RV

I was up and dressed early this morning because Mike had told me that there was a couple that wanted to look at trailers here at Ron Hoover RV. They also wanted to meet the Heartland Ambassador, so I got up and dressed and wore one of my Heartland shirts to meet these folks and of course, they didn't show up. Mike and I just sat in the kitchen and drank some coffee while waiting, and let me tell you, the coffee down there was terrible! It was probably the first coffee made this morning and was burned but its not the worst that I've ever had.

A little later I decided to go get a tool pouch and some more tools from Lowe's. I had some items to return for a credit and that gift certificate from Caddo Lake NWR so now I had some MONEY to spend! It took me a long time to make up my mind because that store is so big and I didn't have Stella along to slow me down-or speed me up to get out of the men's toy store!

I spent the rest of the afternoon moving my tools into the new pouch and getting things arranged in the tool box but my aim is to get things arranged so I can reach them from the ground with the trailer hitched up and I've got things pretty well done.

Where did all the cool mornings and evenings go? It was hot today. The humidity levels are pretty low but there is so much moisture in the ground from the heavy rains over the weekend that it is still steamy out here in this swamp where the RV park is located. Can't wait to get moving north!

So long.

No comments: