Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tuesday May 15, 2012-Oasis RV Resort/Ron Hoover RV

We began today with another nice morning with cool temperatures. It won't be long until these cool mornings are just a memory. Rain had been forecast and it stayed cloudy most of the day and was a pleasant day to work outside. Ryan and a helper came over and installed the rear stabilizer and the solenoid that was bad but one of the boxes from Lippert got lost in transit, so we're waiting on that to arrive. Things are really starting to shape up!

While it was cool and cloudy I finished up waxing the front and door side of the trailer. I am glad to have gotten that chore out of the way and the trailer looks great. I think Cameron has some ball games this weekend, so we'll go to see him play and I won't get anything done around here, but I'll be busy with last minute chores before we leave on Wednesday.

Mike and Patrice came over for awhile this evening and we had a nice visit with them. Mike was driving a new Ford truck that he is thinking about buying that better matches his new full body paint Landmark. Its very pretty and I wish him well with it. I don't want another larger truck payment. I hope this truck lasts us a long time.

So long.

No comments: